Saturday 7/25 11am-8pm
Come on out for our Semi-Annual Consignment Sale! Bring all of your old scrapbooking supplies in to sell and earn money to buy all new supplies! Or just come in the day of the sale and get some great bargains on lightly used supplies. You won’t want to miss out on this event!
We’ve gotten in tons of great stuff- here’s just a small sample of what you will find:
- STAMPS GALORE!!!!!- including wood mounted, clear, cling, and loads of Stampin’ Up, & Stamping Accessories
- 6 bins of paper/embellishment packs
- Albums & Frames
- Die cutting machines & accessories- Cricut machine & cartridges, Sizzix machines & dies, Slice
- Scrapbook Tools of all kinds
- Hand Made Jewelry
- LOADS OF PUNCHES
- Scrapbook Albums
- Scrapbooking/Stamping/Crafting Books & Magazines
- & MUCH MORE!!!
*** 20% OFF all regular priced in-store merchandise!!!
If you are interested in selling items in our consignment sale, they may be dropped off between Saturday 7/18- Friday 7/24 11am-8pm.
(Don’t forget we are closed on Sunday & Wednesday.)
Scrap Paper Scizzors keeps 10% of the proceeds from all items sold, and you will receive the balance in store credit, so you can replenish your stash with the newest and best supplies!
- Just put your name or initials and the price you are asking on all of your items.
- Bring an itemized inventory list with prices/quantities, and grand total for all items selling, along with your consignment items and drop them off here at the store. (If you have more than one page, front only, for your inventory list, please also number all of your items on both the price sticker and inventory list so that it makes it easier for us to reconcile your items after the sale.)
*We ask that if you are selling papers or loose sticker sheets/embellishments, that they be bundled into ziploc bags and sold as a unit. This will prevent them from becoming damaged and allow us to more easily track your inventory (PLEASE make sure your ziploc bags close completely so that the items do not fall out).
***All items in the sale are on a first come first served basis, we will not hold items for purchase.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you may have.