SATURDAY 2/27 11am-8pm
Come on out for our Semi-Annual Consignment Sale! Bring all of your old scrapbooking supplies in to sell and earn money to buy all new supplies! Or just come in the day of the sale and get some great bargains on lightly used supplies. You won’t want to miss out on this event!
*** PLUS get 20% OFF all regular priced in-store merchandise!!!
We have received a ton of fabulous items for the Consignment Sale!
Here are just a few things that have come in:
- P3 Rolling Tote
- Basic Rolling Totes from Crop-in-Style & Creative Memories
- Album, Paper & Embellishment Totes
- Embellishment Organizers
- Photo Storage Boxes
- Paper Storage Files & Folders
- Die Storage Binders
- Paper Racks- 12.12, 8.5×11, & Spinner
- Wood Wall Mounted Storage Rack
- Albums & FramesPaper Packs galore & Premade LayoutsEmbellishment & Sticker Packs
- Various Styles, Sizes, & Types of 12×12, 7×7, 6×6 & 8.5×11 Scrapbook Albums
- Chipboard Albums
- Album Kits
- Smash Books
- Mini Albums
- Premade Albums
- Photo Frame Bulletin Board
- CM 12×12 Fridge Magnet Frame
- Wood Frames
- Scrapbook Page Refills
- Card Making Supplies
- Stampin Up
- Wood Stamps
- Foam Stamps
- Clear Acrylic Stamps
- Stamp SuppliesBooks & Magazines
- Embossing Powders
- Dye Sprays
- Colored Pencils
- Die Cutters, Dies & AccessoriesPunches
- Sizzix Machines, Various Dies, Storage Bins, & Tote Bag
- Quickutz Revolution & Squeeze Tools, Various Dies & Storage Binders, Letterpress Tools & Templates
- Cricut Machine, Various Cartridges, Storage Boxes, & Mats
- Misc. Assorted Dies
- Embossing Folders
- Lifestyle Crafts
- Paper CuttersCameraDesign Software Disks
- Various Trimmers & Replacement Blades
- CM Shape Cutters
- Various Cutting Templates
- Decorative Edge Scissors
- Tearing Rulers
- Various Scissors & Cutting Tools
- Circle Cutters
- Stencils & Embossing
- Brass Stencils
- Plastic Stencils
- Embossing Folders
- Eyelet Setters
- Notch & Die Tool
- Bedazzle Tool
- Scoring Board
- Hand Made Jewelry
- And MORE!!!!
If you are interested in selling items in our consignment sale, they may be dropped off between Saturday 2/20- Friday 2/26 11am-8pm.
(Don’t forget we are closed on Sunday & Wednesday.)
Scrap Paper Scizzors keeps 10% of the proceeds from all items sold, and you will receive the balance in store credit, so you can replenish your stash with the newest and best supplies!
- Just put your name or initials and the price you are asking on all of your items.
- Bring an itemized inventory list with prices/quantities, and grand total for all items selling, along with your consignment items and drop them off here at the store. (If you have more than one page, front only, for your inventory list, please also number all of your items on both the price sticker and inventory list so that it makes it easier for us to reconcile your items after the sale.)
* We ask that if you are selling papers or loose sticker sheets/embellishments, that they be bundled into ziploc bags and sold as a unit. This will prevent them from becoming damaged and allow us to more easily track your inventory (PLEASE make sure your ziploc bags close completely so that the items do not fall out).
*** All items in the sale are on a first come first served basis, we will not hold items for purchase.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you may have.